Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services.
In this issue...
Pro matte painting
- Industry experts reveal their top tips on creating landscapes.
- Composite multiple assets to achieve shattering results.
0 Photomanipulation secrets
- The inside scoop on Photoshop tools and techniques to get seamless results.
Commercial lighting effects
- Relight a dynamic scene using channels and colour adjustments.
Expert brush effects
- Learn to paint powerful characters by mastering Photoshop's custom brushes.
- Reader's gallery
- ING competition results
- Portfolio interview: Romeo and Julieta Estudio
- Project focus: Design an appealing menu
- Create a fantasy matte painting
- What's on the disc
- How I Made: The Throne
- Enhance digital portraits
- Tool focus: Content-Aware
- Build web elements
- Code stitch effect
-Textured character illustration
- Reviews feature: Dell Precision M6700
- App & book reviews: Epson projector, Drawing pad
Free with this issue...
Advanced Photoshop comes with a free resource disc including:
- Two video tutorials
Matte painting screen capture
Animate your business logo
- 101 web banners and ribbons
- 20 free stock images
- 10 Photoshop feather brushes
- Wood textures
- Project files for the issue's tutorials
- Exclusive wallpapers for mobile and desktop and more