iLife Tips, Tweaks & Techniques for Every Mac User
This book is designed to help you make the most of your Mac and the apps that come with it and provide you with the information you need to accomplish a wide range of tasks in each program. From greetings cards and calendars in iPhoto, through designing your very own website in iWeb , there are hundreds of projects to choose from all conveyed in a simple yet informative manner.
Another bonus of iLife Genius Guide is that you don't have to be using the latest version of iLife to make use of it. We've catered for both iLife '08 and '09 with most tutorials working in both suites. Don't miss the free disc at the back of the book either, there are plenty of free goodies on there.
- Your guide to the best applications for iPhone & iPhone touch
- Over 250 apps & games reviewed
- Free: Creative resources and tutorial files
- Video files for following iMovie guides
- Royalty-free images for menus & websites
- Loops and effects for movies & podcasts
- Additional themes for use in iWeb
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.