Over 400 expert hints and tips in one book, showing you how to get the most from your Mac. Mac for Beginners Vol. 3 covers everything from getting started and discovering what your Mac has to offer, through easy-to-follow tutorials on iLife and iWork to all the essential Mac tools.
In this issue...
Everything you need to know to get started on your Mac
- Learn how to get your Mac up and running.
iLife & iWork
- Step-by-step guides to using iPhoto, GarageBand, Numbers and more.
- All the top tools are covered, including Safari, Mail and iCal.
Top Mac apps
- A guide to using the Mac App Store and reviews of the best apps available.
- Using iTunes
- Master the Settings
- Edit photos with ease
- Create your own movie
- Produce your own soundtracks
- Give great presentations
Free with this issue...
CD packed with tutorial files and resources