The creative handbook for Apple computer users
Anyone who owns a Mac knows that you can do far more on it than merely surf the internet or check your emails. That's why we've included a wealth of tutorials to help you make the most of your computer. Over 250 pages of Mac creative tutorials. Plus useful digital assets included on the CD-ROM.
Tutorials & Advice:
- iMovie, improve the way you shoot and edit footage with Apple's movie making app
- iDVD, add slideshows, hidden menus and more
- iPhoto, personalise, print and protect your digital images plus more
- GarageBand, create podcasts, beats or sweet music
- iWeb, from simple blogs to elaborate sites, share your music, photos and words with the world
Plus - how to make your website in an hour!
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.