Master the art of photography.
Digital Photographer is for enthusiasts and pros that aims to bring you informative, inspirational and educational features on all aspects of digital photography. We'll be going in-depth with these two aspects of nature photography to ensure you get all the tips, tricks and techniques you need to capture your best ever photos. Whether you already own a camera, or are looking to purchase some new kit, these DSLRs, compact and lens reviews will prove an invaluable resource. Plus a free CD.
- 210 pages of in-depth Photography tutorials and features
- Inspiration section that will get you itching to get out and about with your camera
- Learn how to capture truly stunning wildlife images
- Discover how to compose better landscape shots
- The latest DSLRs, compact and lens reviewed
- In-depth tutorials and techniques to capture your best ever photos
- Two books in one (not two separate books)
Resource packed CD-ROM free with this book including:
- Review kit test shots
- Video tutorials
- Inspirational images
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.