For all the very best shooting tips for the great outdoors, from landscapes to architecture and much more, The Outdoor Photography Book is the essential guide.
In this bookazine...
The ultimate handbook for photographers
- Learn all the essential skills for outdoor shooting, from mastering metering, to focusing, shooting in low light and much more.
- Learn from the pros as they guide you through each type of outdoor photography, giving you the need-to-know tips and techniques. Covering landscapes, urban scenes, wildlife, summer portraits and more, no area of the great outdoors is left unexplored.
- Your guide to the world's best photo locales, including top insider tips on those areas and some inspiring photos.
- Your ultimate guides to the best cameras, lenses and accessories for outdoor shooting, covering every area from macro to action individually.
- The complete guide to getting started with outdoor photography
- Composition techniques
- A guide to camera settings
- Pro interviews
- Inspirational images
Free with this issue...
The Outdoor Photography Book comes with a free disc packed full of resources, designed to help you perfect your photos. From video tutorials, inspirational galleries, a buyer's guide and a free eMag edition of Photoshop Creative, you'll find so much here to help you take your best ever shots.
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.