The essential guide for every photographer just starting out, and those who want to develop their skills.
In this bookazine...
From novice to pro: Shooting and Editing techniques for every photographer
- Understand all the features and functions on your camera to get the best shot, every time
- Uncover the best techniques to take landscapes, portraits, macro and action photos
- Get pixel perfect images every time, with a little mastery of editing apps
- Stunning images to get your creative juices flowing, including all the essential shot details
- Working with RAW
- Guide to manual modes
- Aperture, shutter speed, ISO and more
- Top 10 photo projects
- Landscapes, wildlife, portraits and more
- The best editing apps for photographers
Free with this issue...
CD with all the starting images to follow along with our hands-on techniques, video tutorials and much more!
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.