Turn holiday snapshots into professional photos with this complete guide to mastering travel photography techniques. With tips on photographing landmarks, wildlife, landscapes and more, The Travel Photography Book will have you taking standout shots across the globe.
In this bookazine...
The ultimate guide to getting the most out of travel photography
- Top tips for every genre of travel photography, from coastal landscapes to action and adventure. Learn the essential kit you need for your travels as well as practical tips and hints from backing up to insuring your kit.
- Advice from the pros on photographing the great outdoors, street photography, shooting underwater and much more. We interview the experts in each area, offering you their top tips to get the most from your photos.
- Local knowledge and advice on the world's premier photo hotspots. Covering a variety of countries around the world, each guide goes in depth on the location, offering you specific advice for that place, from the best vantage points to staying safe.
- Your questions answered and problems solved, from how to protect your kit from dust to photographing religious locations.
- The ultimate guide to travel photography
- Essential travel techniques
- Shoot and explore the great outdoors
- Shooting in the streets
- Photographing landmarks
- Coastal landscapes
- Faces of the world
- Adventure in the great outdoors
- Life in the wild
- Shooting underwater
- Go pro with travel photography
- New York
- San Francisco
- Las Vegas
- Canadian Rockies
- South-West France
- Florence, Pisa & Siena
- Trans Siberian Express
- Your questions answered
Free with this issue...
Your free CD comes packed full of content to take your photography skills even further. The video tutorials and sample pages from the Digital SLR Masterclass eMag will help hone your skills and the readers gallery will inspire you. With podcasts from the experts and more, you'll be taking photos like a pro in no time at all.