Essential guide for creating websites & blogs
The Beginner’s Guide To WordPress Vol. 1 offers in-depth features and tutorials on the world’s most popular blogging platform, from beginner walkthroughs on editing and maintaining posts, right up to advanced design tricks for crafting a more personalised site experience. Features on the WordPress history, the various upgrades, plugins, and hosting options are all included along with Q&As with influential WordPress developers within the community. An absolute must-have for blogging enthusiasts. Plus: a free WordPress CD.
Over 200 pages of expert tutorials and features.
- Where to buy a domain name
- Find the perfect web host
- How to install and use WordPress
Creating and managing
- Create and edit posts
- Add images
- Manage your blog
- Create and build customised themes
- Add Premium themes
- Extend the power of WordPress with plug-ins
Designing for WordPress
- Create gorgeous graphics
- Create and add backgrounds, headers and footers
- Upgrade WordPress
- Exclusive interview with WordPress cofounder Matt Mullenweg
Free disc complete with 60 minutes of expert video tutorials, ten WordPress themes, project files to help complete tutorials and much more!
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.