This book is the perfect desktop companion for Photoshop fans, offering essential advice for improving images and working faster in the program. Readers will enjoy 50 pages of quick tips (with a special section for Photoshop Elements users), over 100 pages of tool tricks and over 70 pages of tutorials for fixing images. In all, there are 256 pages of features, tutorials and guides for improving photos, mastering tools and generally getting the most out of Photoshop.
A must-have resource for Photoshop fans!
- Top tips for all of Photoshop's functions
- Quick tutorials for getting the most out of Photoshop's tools
- Vital advice for improving your photos
- Get creative with photos and fix old images
- Top 50 tips
- Work smarter in Photoshop
- Using filters and effects
- Retouching photos
- Mastering selections
Free with this bookazine...
Tutorial source files, video tutorials, stock photos, brushes and more
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.