Advanced Photoshop magazine is packed full of expert advice for mastering professional Photoshop skills. Each edition has in-depth tutorials inspired by the latest commercial trends covering all the key Photoshop skills, from digital painting and photomanipulation, to graphical illustration and typographical effects. The magazine also has inspirational interviews with some of the biggest names in the creative world, a tailored Photoshop Helpdesk, and features looking in more detail at industry skills and services. Every issue comes with a free CD, which contains files to aid you with that issue’s workshops, as well as free resources, video tutorials and wallpapers.
In this issue...
Professional Photoshop skills
Pro mate painting
- Find out how industry artists create realistic scenes.
- Make an impact without the use of colour.
- Take lighting effects to the next level with our workshop.
20 essential photo-editing techniques
- Retouch, composite, edit and transform digital images.
- Interview: Michael Tassie
- Workshop: Vexel vehicles
- Workshop: Professional product shots
- Feature: Working with clients
- Helpdesk: Four pages of pro advice
- Latest products reviewed and rated
Free with this issue...
Advanced Photoshop comes with a free CD, which is packed with:
- Essential project files
- 40 minutes of pro video tutorials
- 20 high-resolution stock images
- 20 decorative floral brushes
- Textures and patterns
- Free wallpapers for desktop, iPhone and iPad
- Artwork from the Advanced Photoshop gallery website showcased
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on your Mac.