games™ is the magazine that every true gamer should be reading. Quality text, superior design and unbiased, honest opinion have aided this publication in becoming one of the most respected in the games industry. – and it’s gained multiple awards to prove it. At 180 pages, games™ is also the biggest videogame magazine in the UK and each issue is packed full of the latest previews, honest reviews, topical features and extensive interviews with industry legends and indie developers alike. There’s even a 22-page section dedicated retro gaming every month where some of the finest videogames of all time are investigated and remembered.
In this issue...
Nintendo’s Wii U Takes Control Of The Next Generation
- We devote a mammoth 12 pages to Nintendo’s new console, interview the company’s top names, including Smash Bros creator Masahiro Sakurai, and detail all the DS, Wii, 3DS and Wii U games heading your way in the year ahead.
Ninja Gaiden 3
- Ryu Hayabusa is returning but Ninja Gaiden is changing. We talk to Team Ninja’s Yosuke Hayashi about what he has planned.
Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Few Final Fantasy games get a sequel. Should FFXIII be one of them? We examine the evidence and talk it over with Square Enix Japan.
- We look at the creative career of Q Games and what is next for the studio’s PixelJunk series.
Silver Dollar Games
- We speak to the craziest studio in the Xbox Live Indie Games scene and profile some of the team’s weirdest creations.
Ocarina Of Time 3D
- Nintendo’s 3DS remake comes under scrutiny in our Retro section as we assess, in detail, how the project holds up as a reworking.
Final Fantasy IV
- Takashi Tokita talks exclusively to games™ about the making of the first Super Nintendo Final Fantasy game.
- Hitman: Absolution
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Tomb Raider
- BioShock Infinite
- Far Cry 3
- Soul Calibur V
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Shadows Of The Damned
- InFamous 2
- Alice: Madness Returns