Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
Inside Linux tablets
- Specs of every Linux tablet revealed!
- Android versus iPad – the truth
- Developer & analyst opinion
Develop next-gen web apps
- Design and build your first HTML5-based app
Ubuntu 10.10 beta review
- Joe ‘Zonker’ Brockmeier reviews the latest Ubuntu beta!
GNOME executive director, Stormy Peters
“GNOME is a development platform first and a user platform second”
- Apache modules masterclass
- Lighttdp – the lightweight alternative to Apache
- Emacs made easy – part 2
- 16 pages of cutting-edge reviews