Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
with Linux User & Developer!
Become an open source developer
- It's easier than you think to contribute to an open source project.
Sync your iPad to your Linux box
- Easily control your iPad and other Apple devices within Linux.
Replace Microsoft Exchange Server
- Step-by-step guide for the best open source alternative out there.
The ultimate netbook distro revealed!
- Four of the leading distros go head-to-head.
- Advanced shell scripting for system admins
- Record your desktop to create screencasts
- openSUSE Milestone 2 reviewed
- Fedora 14 beta on test
- Build a Twitter client with Ruby
- Our verdict on the Samsung Galaxy Tab
Free with this issue...
- The latest and greatest distros including:
openSUSE Milestone 2
Ubuntu 10.10 Netbook Edition
Fedora 14 beta
- Everything you need to create screencasts
- The latest version of VirtualBox OSE
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.