Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Supercharge your KDE experience with Linux User!
- Install Compiz Fusion, learn to Shell Script the KDE way and even install KDE on Windows & Mac!
Backup and restore the easy way
- Take the pain out of essential backups with our guide
Deploy your own web-based email solution
- How to add a powerful and user-friendly interface to your email
Build an open source multimedia NAS server
- Build your own from scratch for use at home or work
- Use a CMS with no backend
- 10 Essential Wordpress plug-ins
- Part 2 of our Programming Arduino guide
- Battle of the Browsers group test
- The Vye Jolibook reviewed
- Linux Mint 10 under the microscope
Free with this issue...
The latest distros including Jolicloud 1.1, Fuduntu 14.6 and Kubuntu 10.10