Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
The future of open source productivity today!
- We speak to Novell Distinguished Engineer, Michael Meeks, about LibreOffice and the future of the Document Foundation
Get into system admin
- The ultimate introduction to working on the front line
Disaster recovery supertest
- Four open source utility discs are put to the test
- 20 pages of apps, distros and hardware
- Create a portable repository
- Programming Arduino part 3
- ZFS - not just for Solaris users
- Everything you need to know about Ping
Free with this issue...
- 3 distros on one DVD