Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
The ultimate Android tablet under £400 revealed
Android Tablet super-test
- The ultimate linux-based tablets under £400 go toe-to-toe
Build the perfect LAMP server
- Create your ideal LAMP server with nothing more than an old PC and this guide
Run Windows apps in Linux
- Essential advice for working with Wine
Ubuntu Light - the first review
- Linux User gets the exclusive first review of this dual-boot distro
- Debugging networks with traceroute
- Create apps with Emacs and Eclipse
- Work better with Linux
- Make your own Android ROM
Free with this issue...
Triple distro DVD - over 4GB of open source distros, apps and tutorials