Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Linux User celebrates its 100th issue milestone
with its biggest and best issue yet!
Special Guest Editor
- The Linux Foundation's executive director, Jim Zemlin, joins the team!
The 100 greatest open source projects
- We count down the biggest and best in open source computing.
10 of the biggest distros
- The definitive guide to the greatest distros - with each appearing on our special double DVD.
The future of Ubuntu
- Ubuntu's founder, Mark Shuttleworth brings us up to speed.
- 4-page Ubuntu 11.04 beta review
- LibreOffice masterclass
- Get Linux working on anything!
- Jon 'Maddog' Hall's vision of open source for all
- Exclusive Jim Zemlin interview
- Server Monitoring made easy
...and much more!
Free with this issue...
Two DVD's packed iwth 10 of the best Live distros & 100 pages of tutorials.