Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Learn how to build your own distro!
Build your own distro
- How to put together your very own Linux distrobution, piece by piece.
Master virtualisation in two-minutes flat!
- Turn yourself into an instant expert with our bite-sized guides.
Who makes KDE?
- We talk to grass-roots developers.
Keep your data safe the open source way
- Never lose a file again with our expert advice.
- How to collaborate with LibreOffice
- A brief history of Linux
- How to set up a VPN server
- The complete guide to PHP (part 1)
- Make your smartphone apps work with Android 3.0
Free with this issue...
Triple distro live booting DVD