Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Don't miss our essential Linux security tips & techniques!
- Lock down and hack-test your computer.
Make & manage eBooks
- Build the ultimate eReader collection!
Develop a blog engine with Python
- Create your own version of WordPress in easy steps.
2-minute Bash tips
- How to conquer the command line.
- The definitive digKam 2 review
- How licensing works
- Part 3 of our complete guide to PHP
- 20 pages of essential reviews
- and much more!
Free with this issue...
Triple distro bootable DVD