Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Build a faster web server!
Build a faster web server
- Apache-beating software to supercharge your server.
Backup & restore
- Protect your files the open source way.
- Essential small-screen software reviewed.
Setup your Raspberry Pi
- How to get started with your £25 computer.
- Build a Blog with Django (part 2)
- Create your own podcast
- Make Btrfs snapshots in openSUSE
- Create reports and charts with Pentaho BI
- 20+ pages of reviews
Free with this issue...
4.7GB DVD packed with the latest distro's and applications