Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Develop with Raspberry Pi
- Program with Python and build a tiny web server.
Still haven’t got a Raspberry Pi?
- Virtualise a Pi while you wait.
Monitor & graph your network
- Take control of your network with Cacti.
The new Chromium OS tested
- Is the Aura window manager a game-changer?
- HTC One X reviewed
- Caldera – the one that got away
- Finish building your Django blog
- Take a tour of the new Mozilla offices in London
- Do science with Python
Free with this issue...
4.7GB DVD with 4 amazing distros, and 20 essential apps