Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
openSUSE 12.2 revealed
- The most advanced office desktop in the world.
Build a file & print server
- Do it the open source way!
Recycle your computer
- 10 ways to breathe new life into legacy hardware.
Take control of your Android device
- Use simple scripts to manipulate your Android smartphone.
- Special report from the Open Gov Summit
- A brief history of openSUSE
- Roll your own Chromium OS
- The making of Raspberry Pi
Free with this issue...
- 4.7GB DVD featuring four of the latest distros.