Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Programming for everyone
- How to get creative with your Pi without writing code.
Develop for Android
- Master tools, techniques and best practices.
Rescue any computer
- With our live DVD featuring SystemRescueCD.
Customise GNOME Shell
- Improve your workflow with these handy tweaks.
- KDE - Will Stephenson reveals what's newt
- Monitor your system - Display system data & diagnose problems
- Raspberry Pi for kids
- Asus Transformer Pad TF300T Reviewed
- Remix your distro
Free with this issue...
- 4.7GB DVD with 4 amazing distros, and 20 essential apps