Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
- Unlocking the secrets of GRUB 2.00 to boot multiple distros on your PC.
Raspberry Pi Development
- Develop your first game with our eight-page special feature.
Raspberry Pi Media Centre
- Create a mini-HTPC with Raspberry Pi.
- Battle of the browsers.
- Self-publish with LyX
- Sync with Livedrive
- GNOME Interview
- Future of data management with Fluidinfo
- Create a shared space for your multi-boot system
- Reviews: HTC Desire C, TonidoPlug 2, CentOS 6.3, Finnix 105, PureOS 5.0, Oracle Linux 6.3, Fuduntu 2012.3
Free with this issue...
Four Distro DVD with 20 top packages and tutorials