Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Build an app for Android
- From inspiration to installation on your phone or tablet.
Speed up Linux
- Tips and techniques to revitalise your desktop.
Ghost your hard drive
- Use Clonezilla to create an image of your system.
Raspberry Pi Killer?
- Is the VIA APC really twice as fast?
- We celebrate 15 years of KDE
- OSHCamp 2012
- The Open World Forum
- FTP Client super-test
- Monitor your wireless network with Wireshark
- Building apps for Ubuntu Software Center
- Master Arduino
- Reviews: Intense PC Pro, Gertboard, Motorola RAZR i, Node 304, Linux Mint 14, Slax 7.0 RC2, OpenELEC 3.0 Beta 1
Free with this issue...
DVD with four distros and 20 amazing apps