Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Build a Linux Server
20 Amazing Raspberry Pi Apps & Tools
- We show you the best Raspberry Pi packages available
Install Ubuntu on your Nexus 7
- Hack your tablet with Ubuntu Touch
- Behind the scenes with the ultimate home server.
Get your apps on the Raspberry Pi Store
- Make your app available to the whole community.
- Secure remote backups with Duplicity
- Mono - lost in translation
- The university of Linux
- Plan your projects with Gannt
- Build web apps with Python
- Raspberry Pi distro super-test
- Reviews of the Popcorn Hour A-400, Gizmo Explorer Kit, openSUSE 12.3, Sabayon 11 and more
Free with this issue...
Live booting DVD with four distros and 20 amazing Raspberry Pi apps