Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
LibreOffice 4.0 uncovered
Dual boot with Windows 8
- Master UEFI and beat Secure Boot
- Improve your coding skills in easy steps
System rescue super-test
- Four of the best Live CD's go head-to-head
- Telling the story of X and its imminent replacements
- Deploy Fedora over a network
- Secure remote access with a VPN
- Wireless networking with wicd
- Instant messaging with Python
- Reviews of Ubuntu 13.04, ZevenOS, ZorinOS, Mageia 3, GNOME 3.8, Budhi Linux, elementaryOS and more
Free with this issue...
Live booting DVD with four distros and 20 amazing apps