Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Build a Raspberry Pi robot
Our biggest ever guide
- The £150 Linux-powered robot anyone can make
Cloud storage super test
- The ultimate Linux solution revealed
Ubuntu 13.10 reviewed
- Can Saucy Salamander rekindle our love for Ubuntu?
Scrape Wikipedia with Python
- Get a taste for Beautiful Soup in our coding special
- Protect your network
- The life of a process in Linux
- Make your own Google Reader
- Dual-boot from an external hard drive
- Visualise directories with Graphviz
- Master version control with Git
- Install and use the Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- ZTW Open Phone review
- The frindo robot platform
- Tiny Core 5.0 review
Free with this issue...
4.7GB DVD with four of the latest distress and 20 essential applications for users and developers