Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
Master Raspberry Pi in 7 Days
Develop Android apps with Python
- Learn Kivy, a great new mobile framework.
Make a real-time CPU monitor
- Harness the power of Arduino and Node.js.
Code with Qt
- Join us for the final part of our expert development series.
Secure your network with Nmap
- Use Network Mapper to probe your network.
- Host your own webmail server
- Automate tasks with Grunt.js
- How schools are grabbing a slice of Pi
- Media centre group test
- Ubuntu 14.04 beta review
- Intel Galileo review
Free with this issue...
4.7 GB DVD packed with 4 cutting-edge distros and 20 essential packages for users and developers