Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
In this issue...
10 Inspiring RasPi Projects
10 Inspiring Raspberry Pi Projects
– Retro arcade, media caster, AirPi, Tor station and more.
Rise of Linux
– From Sinclair QL to Raspberry Pi, a hacker’s history.
Firefox OS app development
– Code, edit and test web apps in the Firefox browser.
Raspberry Pi Model B+
– Featured review, FAQ and Model B comparison.
- OpenSource: Your source of Linux news and views
- Firefox OS app development
- Rise of Linux
- Write useful shell scripts – part 2
- Improve web app security with OWASP coding tips
- Upgrade your private cloud with ownCloud 7
- Scientific computing with NumPy
- Sync your files to Dropbox with Python
- Design advanced user interfaces for Android
- 10 Inspiring Raspberry Pi Projects
- My Pi Project: Pi2D2
- FAQ: What is the Raspberry Pi Model B+?
- Science on a Raspberry Pi
- Group test: Network Managers
- Book reviews
- Review: Banana Pi
- Review: Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Your questions answered
- Hosting listings
- Your view: Letters and comments
Free with this issue...
Live-booting DVD with four distros and 20 apps