Linux User & Developer is the world’s premium magazine for Linux professionals and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, dedicated to the proliferation of open source tools and knowledge. Master your Raspberry Pi Zero with this issue’s special feature. Speed up your Linux PC by following our expert optimisations guide. Start coding games in MonoGame, get to grips with Git, discover the best Chromium browsers and much more inside.
In this issue...
Master Your Pi – From A to Zero
50 Ways to Master Raspberry Pi
– Learn new tricks for every model
Speed Up Linux
– Make your computer lightning fast
Customise your Pi
– Element14 offers tailor-made boards
Best Chromium browsers
– Can anything beat Google Chrome?
– OpenSource: Your source of Linux news and views
– Interview: Customise your Pi
– Feature: Speed Up Linux
– Systems programming: Data files & information
– Make data engaging with Chart.js
– Render a 3D object in MonoGame
– Launch scalable containers on Springs.io
– Master version control with Git
– Discover the hidden power of PulseAudio
– FAQ: What is the Raspberry Pi Zero?
– Feature: 50 Ways to Master Raspberry Pi
– My Pi Project: The Internet of LEGO
– Python column: Embed Python in C
– Control lights with your Pi
– Code a Tempest-inspired clone in FUZE BASIC – Part 2
– Competition: Win a FUZE T2-SE-R workstation!
– Group Test: Best Chromium-based browsers
– Review: NeuG
– Review: CamJam EduKit 3
– Review: UPS PIco
– Reviews: Free software
– Web hosting listings
– Your questions answered
– FileSilo: Your free resources this issue
Free with this issue...
4 Distros, 20 FOSS packages, 20 hours of video guides and seminars, tutorial code and assets