Python is a versatile language and its similarity to everyday language has made it a perfect companion for the Raspberry Pi. But don’t be fooled by its beginner-friendly credentials – Python has plenty of more advanced functions. In this bookazine, you will learn how to program in Python, discover amazing projects to improve your understanding, and find ways to use Python to enhance your experience of computing. You’ll also create fun projects including programming a quadcopter drone and sending text messages from Raspberry Pi.
The Complete Manual series is the perfect compact companion, and even though it's small in size, it packs in everything you should ever need!
In this bookazine...
The essential handbook for Python users
- Take our Python masterclass for a solid grounding in the language
Work with Python
- Useful tutorials to replace the shell and make life easier for system admins
Create with Python
- Use the versatile language to code your own playable games
Use Python with Pi
- Get to grips with coding on the Raspberry Pi
- Make web apps
- 50 Python tips
- Scientific computing with NumPy
- Scrape Wikipedia with Beautiful Soup
- Tic-tac-toe with Kivy
- Make a pong clone
- Program a Space Invaders Clone
- Make a Visual Novel
- Using Python with Pi
- Send an SMS
- Voice synthesiser
- Program a quadcopter
- Code a Twitter bot
- Control an LED
Free with this bookazine...
Download all of the assets you need to complete the tutorials in the book, plus free video tutorials to improve your knowledge of Python