Linux User & Developer is the world’s premium magazine for Linux professionals and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, dedicated to the proliferation of open source tools and knowledge. Find out how to virtualise your system and run multiple distress on one machine. Plus, learn how to master the command line for maximum control over your computer, automate your smart home using a repurposed Android phone, set up the Pi NoIR camera and much more!
In this issue...
Virtualise your system
Automate with Android
– Turn an old phone into the hub of your own Internet of Things
Display GUIs in a Bash script
– Improve usability and navigation by adding graphical elements
Scan for vulnerabilities
– Use Python and Censys to test your system security
– 50 terminal tricks to supercharge your system
- Develop with .NET Core
- Back up your data securely
- Synology RT1900ac on test
- LXLE 16.04.1
- Concurrent programming in Go
- Best file compression utilities
- Formula Pi racing
Free with this issue...
DVD with three must-have lightweight distros and the best virtualisation FOSS