Python is a versatile language and its rise in popularity is certainly no surprise. Its similarity to everyday language has made it a perfect companion for the Raspberry Pi, which is often a first step into practical programming. But don’t be fooled by its beginner-friendly credentials – Python has plenty of more advanced functions. In this new edition you will learn how to program in Python, discover amazing projects to improve your understanding, and find ways to use Python to enhance your experience of computing. You’ll also create a variety of fun projects!
In this bookazine...
The essential handbook for Python users
Get started with Python
- Always wanted to have a go at programming? No more excuses, because Python is the perfect way to get started!
Work with Python
- Put the powerful programming language to work
Create with Python
- Use Python to get creative and program games
Use Python with Pi
- Check out some amazing creations with Python code and Raspberry Pi
- Make web apps
- Build an app for Android
- 50 Python tips
- Replace your shell
- Scientific computing
- Python for system admins
- Scrape Wikipedia
- Tic-tac-toe with Kivy
- Make a Pong clone
- Program a Space Invaders clone
- Make a visual novel
- Using Python on Raspberry Pi
- Send an SMS from your Pi
- Voice synthesiser
- Visualise music in Minecraft with the PianoHAT
- Code your own Twitter bot
- Build your own networked Hi-Fi with a Pi Zero
Free with this bookazine...
Download all of the assets you need to complete the tutorials in the book, plus free video tutorials to improve your knowledge of Python.