Linux User & Developer is the world’s premium magazine for Linux professionals and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, dedicated to the proliferation of open source tools and knowledge. Hone your sysadmin survival skills and take your career to the next level with our extensive guide. Plus, we give you the rundown on the best distros and FOSS for 2017, get started with Erlang, show you how to bug-sweep your code and much more!
In this issue...
Sysadmin survival skills
Bug-sweep your code
– Scan libraries and dependencies with SourceClear
Program in Erlang
– Get started with this functional programming language
Ultimate distros and FOSS 2017
– What will you be using in the New Year?
– How does this ultrabook running Ubuntu shape up?
- Run shell scripts automatically
- Defend systems against hackers
- Boost the terminal with tmux
- Nimbusoft Aurora on test
- Bodhi Linux 4.0
- Audio editors head-to-head
Free with this issue...
DVD with three of our top recommended live booting distros