Linux User & Developer is the only Linux magazine that caters for IT professionals, business users and advanced enthusiasts. Whether you're a system administrator, software developer or a self-confessed Linux geek, the magazine features the latest cutting-edge techniques you need, explained by our crack team of open source experts that work at the heart of the open source movement. Now in its tenth year, Linux User & Developer has built up its long-held reputation as the ultimate choice for the GNU generation by delivering the most in-depth tutorials, features and commentary on the biggest topics in modern computing. With Linux User & Developer the future of open source computing is in your hands. The magazine comes with a DVD featuring the latest in distros, open source tools and project files.
Develop for the iPhone
- How to create apps on an open source platform
- Indepth guide to iPhone hardware and software stack
- Step-by-step guide to using the toolchain
Make Linux 100% secure
- Secure your system and network
- Complete guide to best working practices
Knopper on Knoppix
- Klaus Knopper on open source and accessibility
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.