Linux User & Developer is the world’s premium magazine for Linux professionals and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, dedicated to the proliferation of open source tools and knowledge. Build your perfect network with the complete guide to topology, setup and security. Whether you’re looking for a home or business solution, we’ve got the professional advice you need. Also this issue, discover the top 10 system tools on our disc, use Amazon Echo voice commands with your Raspberry Pi, and much more!
In this issue...
Build the perfect network
Top 10 system tools
– Fix and protect your system
Manage your Ubuntu disks
– Take control of filesystems and hard drives
Find and exploit CMS vulnerabilities
– Look for flaws and solve security issues
“Alexa, tell the Pi to..”
– Use voice commands, connect devices and control lighting
- Run services on OpenWRT
- Monitor processes with Monit
- Program in Erlang
- Zorin OS 12 on test
- Make a doomsday switch for your Pi
- Verbatim Store’n’Save review
Free with this issue...
DVD with our top 10 system tools