3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Return of the Triffids – How CINEMA 4D was used to create effects for the show
- Get set for stereo – All the latest developments in stereoscopic hardware and software
- Unexpected GmbH – German studio animation with football playing robots
How to create amazing pieces of artwork
- A friendly dragon – Maya – Creating a Disney-style naughty dragon
- Cthulhu – ZBrush – Sculpt an amazing tentacle waving monster!
- Elven Lake – Vue – Create a watery, fantasy landscape
Inside info and lots of tech-talk
- Masterclass: Displacement sculpting using Mudbox
- Questions & Answers: Hot topics explained for Maya, 3ds Max, Vue, Poser and CINEMA 4D
- Back to basics: Material channels. What they do and how to use them, for beginners
The inside track on the CGI industry
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Tamir Diab – he’s the Lighting Technical Director for world-famous Weta
- Uni Focus – Taking a look at the 3D courses at Supinfocom in France
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.