3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Practical inspiration for the 3D community
Vehicle designer Daniel Simon reveals his concepts, workflow and more.
Enrich arch-vis projects with custom plants.
Create organic details to apply to your work.
Medical 3D design
Discover the science behind the art.
- Framestore interview
- Metal effects in LightWave
- Digital sculpting in Maya and ZBrush
- Soft body dynamics in Cinema 4D
- Paint like a pro with 3D
- Model a basic face for animation
- Realistic metal in Cinema 4D
- Master the art of glass in LightWave
- Hardware and training reviews
- Industry insider: Fran Ferriz talks toy design
Free on this issue's disc...
- Full version of aniMate 1.5
- TurboSquid train station model worth $199
- Five free 3D models from 3DOcean
- Three free chair models from Pawel Podwojewski
- Full cinematic of Round 6 from Snowball VFX
- Sound effects and loops worth £27
- Tutorial files
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.