3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
In this issue...
Practical inspiration for the 3D community
Learn how to blend 3D with 2D
- Speedy techniques for workflow efficiency
Master arch vis
- Construct compelling buildings for commercial projects
- Conceptualise characters with the help of this top 3D artist
- Make real-life models from your art
- Buzzbox interview
- Realistic fog effects
- Create lifelike textures
- Mocap files in Blender
- Alloy wheels in LightWave 3D
- Build a steampunk simian
- Interior lighting in Cinema 4D
- Industry insider: Coneyl Jay
- Hardware and training reviews
Free on this issue's disc...
- 30 minutes of V-Ray video tuition
- Four furniture models from CGAXIS.com
- The Gnomon Workshop video chapter
- 25 high-resolution textures
- Sound FX and loops worth over $50
- Tutorial files
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.