3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
In this issue...
- Transform your 2D sketchbook ideas into finished 3D models.
- An introduction to compositing in this revolutionary software.
- Use Photoshop to add finishing touches.
- Use 3ds Max to take typography to a whole new dimension.
- Realistic skin
- Create smoke
- Game cinematic production pipeline
- Clothing in DAZ Studio 4
- Bake multiple maps in Maya
- Light interiors - illuminate arch-vis scenes for day and night
- Design a car - build a customised hot rod
- Ryan Kingslien interview
Free with this issue...
- Full version of DAZ Studio 3 Advanced
- 68 minutes of NUKE video tuition from Digital Tutors
- Free 45-day exclusive extended trial of NUKE
- CG Axis models worth $75
- Shelby Cobra model
- 50 sound effects and loops worth $60