3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills.
In this issue...
ZBrush Hair & Fur
The Changing Face of MARI
- Find out from a host of fantastic artists and original Weta devs why MARI is such a special painting tool
25 Tips & Tricks for Destruction
- Discover the best ways to blow stuff up with the help of industry experts
Render a Furry Creature Concept
- Re-create our fantastic cover image in 17 steps
Model and Kitbash a Mech
- Build a kitbash library and achieve formidable sci-fi renders
- Model and render a submersible drone in Maya
- Build a tree formation system in 3ds Max
- Create mood in Houdini with volumetric lighting
- Behind the scenes of Halo 5: Guardians
- Dominic Davenport of Escape Studios speaks out
- Our verdicts on the PNY Nvidia Quadro M4000 and M5000
- Cinema 4D R17 reviewed
- Our pick of the best images around
- Discover latest happenings in the 3D community
- The 3DArtistOnline Gallery showcase
- The latest industry news, product launches – and more!
Free with this issue…
• Over three hours of quality ZBrush video tuition from the experts at Digital-Tutors.
• Premium 3D models from CGAxis for you to use in your work
• 25 awesome sky and environment textures from 3DTotal
• A huge selection of images, videos and files from our tutorials