3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Red Vision – The VFX company behind Battlefield Britain and Headcases
- It’s all stereo now – the world of stereoscopic CGI is taking over
- The visualhouse – check out the architectural visualisation experts
How to create amazing pieces of artwork:
- Go for Speed – underground cars in a grungy garage setting
- Production Focus – a Night at the Cathedral workflow revealed
- Steampunk robot – Make a giant, German, steam-powered robot
The inside track on the CGI industry:
- University challenge – latest 3D courses and student gallery
- Escape studios – the leading light in 3D CGI learning
- Studio access – Carlos Fueyo has a job in arch viz. You can too
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.