3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Saddington & Baynes – behind the scenes with CGI ad agency
- Inside the Digital Art Zone – what makes things tick at DAZ3D HQ?
- The Image Foundry – mixing up arch viz and TV work
How to create amazing pieces of artwork:
- Gas Station Diner – concluding part of the diner
- Mistress Lili – sexy dominatrix with acres of shiny materials
- No more wine – a squidgy pirate in Davy Jones’ locker
The inside track on the CGI industry:
- University challenge – latest 3D courses and student gallery
- Jason Godbey – Environmental artist with Heavy Water
- Studio access – Starbreeze Studios on fun with Riddick
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.