3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Star Trek – how the classic series got a lick of CG paint
- Plastic Wax – chat about games cinematics
- Exquisitus 3D – architectural visualisation that celebrates China
How to create amazing pieces of artwork:
- As Humans Control – a look at detailed environments
- Pirate LeChuck – how one artist created a cartoon character
- Fisherman’s House – modelling water and wood structures
The inside track on the CGI industry:
- Workspace news – Learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Chat with Blur Studio’s Senior Character artist
- Uni focus – University of Greenwich plus global galleries
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.