3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Let’s make lots of money – how to turn your enthusiasm for 3D into cold, hard cash
- Grand designs – Cityscapes and arch viz loveliness
- Red Cliff – behind the scenes of the VFX on John Woo’s new film
How to create amazing pieces of artwork:
- Create a man of steel – let’s go superhero with this character tutorial
- Robogirl – create a saucy robot girl from scratch
- All hail the Duke – the game may never appear, but here’s the artwork
The inside track on the CGI industry:
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Hugo Morales – the cinematic artist from Bioware ‘fesses up
- Uni focus – welcome to the University of Teeside
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.