3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Behind the scenes with Luxology – who are those crazy people making modo?
- Make Studios – making lovely 3D architectural visions
- Behind the news – how one man’s 3D work is revolutionising local newspapers
How to create amazing pieces of artwork
- Race to win – a vintage car and a prop plane race each other
- Robogirl – final part of the tutorial where you can make your own robot
- Desert environment – a CINEMA 4D tutorial showing how to create a grungy atmosphere
The inside track on the CGI industry
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Bill Ledger – cartoon hero – comes clean on CGI for illustration
- Uni focus – welcome to the University of Bournemouth
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.