3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Red Cartel – madcap Australian agency making TV adverts and short films
- Machinima – pushing the creative boundaries of film-making with no budget
- 3d com – check out the building and interiors work of this visualisation company
How to create amazing pieces of artwork
- Urban race – composite a fast street car into an neon-washed scene
- Watery woodland – massive Vue tutorial on creating a classic landscape
- Space marine – bloke in rusty armour stomping in futuristic battleground
The inside track on the CGI industry
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Peter Eriksson – art director of Sweden’s leading advertising agency
- Uni focus – we go back to Cumbria to see what they’re up to
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.