3D Artist is an invaluable guide to the world of 3D, whether you are a budding artist or experienced professional. Each issue goes behind the scenes on the latest movies, talks to the most talented 3D artists and features the hottest new technologies. But that's just the start because 3D Artist is committed to showcasing the finest work being produced by the 3D community, with the Gallery that showcases amazing images to the tutorials and Q&A where inspiring artists share their workflow and skills. Each issue also contains a CD packed full of models, textures, software and accessories, making 3D Artist the complete package for anyone who appreciates 3D.
Features and Interviews
- Prime Focus – The VFX crew who worked on GI Joe, Red Cliff and more
- Doctor Who – Behind the scenes at The Mill with the new look series
- The Neighbourhood – a different kind of creative agency
How to create amazing pieces of artwork
- Polar Bear – modo 401 fur engine put to great use
- American Muscle Car – build the new Ford Camaro in Maya
- Dungeon Warrior – Dusty delver delivered in Poser
The inside track on the CGI industry
- Workspace news – learn what’s happening in the 3D industry
- Daniel Moreno – the world of animation in TV, games and films
- Uni focus – The CGI animation course at Portsmouth Uni examined
Please note: The menu system on this magazine’s coverdisc will not operate on Apple’s Lion OS, but you can still access all of the content on a Mac.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.